SEG's publications program helps the Society fulfill its mission of promoting the science of geophysics and the professional development of geoscientists by disseminating information about geophysical research and applications through a variety of channels. These articles represent a selection of products produced by Publications.
Pages in category "Publications"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.
- Dependence of velocity-depth curves on geology
- Depth and dip calculations using velocity functions
- Determining lithology from well-velocity surveys
- Diffraction from a half-plane
- Dip, cross-dip, and angle of approach
- Directional geophone responses to different waves
- Disturbance produced by a point source
- Diving waves
- Rayleigh-wave relationships
- Reflection and transmission coefficients
- Reflection/refraction at a liquid/solid interface
- Reflection/transmission coefficients at small angles and magnitude
- Reflectivity versus water saturation
- Reflector dip in terms of traveltimes squared
- Reinforcement depth in marine recording
- Relation between average and rms velocities
- Relation between lithology and seismic velocities
- Relation between nepers and decibels
- Relationship for a dipping bed