Partitioning at an interface
This category consists of Chapter 3: Partitioning at an interface from Problems in Exploration Seismology and their Solutions by Lloyd P. Geldart and Robert E. Sheriff, published in 2004.
Table of contents
- General form of Snell’s law
- Reflection/refraction at a solid/solid interface and displacement of a free surface
- Reflection/refraction at a liquid/solid interface
- Zoeppritz’s equations for incident SV- and SH-waves
- Reinforcement depth in marine recording
- Complex coefficient of reflection
- Reflection and transmission coefficients
- Amplitude/energy of reflections and multiples
- Reflection/transmission coefficients at small angles and magnitude
- AVO versus AVA and effect of velocity gradient
- Variation of reflectivity with angle (AVA)
Pages in category "Partitioning at an interface"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.