Valery Khaidukov received an M.Sc. (1968) in geophysics from Novosibirsk University, USSR, and a Ph.D. (1983) in geophysics from the Institute of Geophysics at the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Khaidukov is a staff research geophysicist at the Institute of Geophysics SB RAS, where he has been employed since 1969. His research interestes include seismic data processing, inversion, and imaging.
Honorable Mention (Geophysics)
V. Khaidukov, Evgeny Landa, and T. J. Moser received 2004 Honorable Mention (Geophysics) for their paper Diffraction imaging by focusing-defocusing: An outlook on seismic superresolution.
|This geophysics-related article is a stub. You can help the SEG Wiki by expanding it.|
- Contributors, GEOPHYSICS 69(6):1581.
- Khaidukov, V., E. Landa, and T. J. Moser (2004) Diffraction imaging by focusing-defocusing: An outlook on seismic superresolution, GEOPHYSICS 69(6):1478.
- Whaley, J., 2017, Oil in the Heart of South America, https://www.geoexpro.com/articles/2017/10/oil-in-the-heart-of-south-america], accessed November 15, 2021.
- Wiens, F., 1995, Phanerozoic Tectonics and Sedimentation of The Chaco Basin, Paraguay. Its Hydrocarbon Potential: Geoconsultores, 2-27, accessed November 15, 2021; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281348744_Phanerozoic_tectonics_and_sedimentation_in_the_Chaco_Basin_of_Paraguay_with_comments_on_hydrocarbon_potential
- Alfredo, Carlos, and Clebsch Kuhn. “The Geological Evolution of the Paraguayan Chaco.” TTU DSpace Home. Texas Tech University, August 1, 1991. https://ttu-ir.tdl.org/handle/2346/9214?show=full.