Characteristics of seismic events
This category consists of Chapter 6: Characteristics of seismic events from Problems in Exploration Seismology and their Solutions by Lloyd P. Geldart and Robert E. Sheriff, published in 2004.
Pages in category "Characteristics of seismic events"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Dependence of resolvable limit on frequency
- Destructive and constructive interference for a wedge
- Differential moveout between primary and multiple
- Diffraction traveltime curves
- Directivity of a harmonic source plus ghost
- Directivity of a source plus its ghost
- Distinguishing horizontal/vertical discontinuities