Burkhard Wurmstich received his diploma in geophysics from the Unversity of Karlsruhe in 1989. He joined the PhD program at Texas A&M University in 1990 with completion expected in 1994. His research interests are streaming potentials, rock physics, environmental geophysics, and numerical methods. He is a member of SEG and AGU.
Honorable Mention (Geophysics)
|This geophysics-related article is a stub. You can help the SEG Wiki by expanding it.|
- Contributors, GEOPHYSICS 59(1):171.
- Wurmstich, B. and F. Morgan (1994) Modeling of streaming potential responses caused by oil well pumping, GEOPHYSICS 59(1):46.
- Whaley, J., 2017, Oil in the Heart of South America, https://www.geoexpro.com/articles/2017/10/oil-in-the-heart-of-south-america], accessed November 15, 2021.
- Wiens, F., 1995, Phanerozoic Tectonics and Sedimentation of The Chaco Basin, Paraguay. Its Hydrocarbon Potential: Geoconsultores, 2-27, accessed November 15, 2021; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281348744_Phanerozoic_tectonics_and_sedimentation_in_the_Chaco_Basin_of_Paraguay_with_comments_on_hydrocarbon_potential
- Alfredo, Carlos, and Clebsch Kuhn. “The Geological Evolution of the Paraguayan Chaco.” TTU DSpace Home. Texas Tech University, August 1, 1991. https://ttu-ir.tdl.org/handle/2346/9214?show=full.