A list of things a bot is doing...
- Tag articles with HTML math — Matthallbot has done this in Category:Pages with unformatted equations. Script should be re-run occasionally to clean up new pages (hopefully none) and ones that have been fixed but not untagged (hopefully lots).
A list of things a bot should/could do...
- Replace hex codes with their readable HTML equivalents — the script
segchars.pyis ready to go.
- Biography infobox fixes
- Add proper references from the list of references (hard, but qwikify has most of the code already).
- Mass import of data from, say, the Virtual Museum.
- Mass copy of articles from Dictionary to the main namespace.
- Adding semantic tags to data for conversion.
- ?? Can you do the yellow wrapper thing for original Sheriff dictionary entries??