I am a Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the Mission-Oriented Seismic Research Program (M-OSRP) under the direction of Professor Arthur B. Weglein. I received my B.S and M.S. in physics, and a doctorate degree in seismic physics from the University of Houston. With strong physics, mathematics, and seismic background, my research interests include the fundamental geophysics problems and advanced and data-driven seismic processing techniques, such as seismic modeling, deghosting, multiple attenuation, imaging, and inversion.
- Member of American Physical Society since Sep 2013
- Member of American Association of Petroleum Geologists since Jan 2013
- Member of Geophysical Society of Houston, Houston since Aug 2010
- Member of Society of Exploration Geophysicists since Sep 2009
Topics of interest
- Seismic modeling
- Free-surface and internal multiple attenuation
- Seismic imaging
One question for the SEG Wiki staff
- How to upload my own photo to the upright corner?
- What's the difference between these testing ground items?
- How to type in or edit equations?