I'm currently working as an SEGwiki technical volunteer.
PhD: 2012-present The University of Texas at Dallas
M.S.: 2010-2012 China University of Petroleum (East China)
B.S.: 2006-2010 China University of Petroleum (East China)
Company: Repsol USA
- Project: Elastic reverse-time migration.
- Job description: Designed and tested programs for elastic wavefield separation methods.
- Achievements: Verified the elastic wavefield separation method in 2D Pluto and 3D SEAM models; completed the code writing and integration into software; published a paper in Geophysics.
- Elastic vector reverse-time migration 
- Elastic/acoustic wavefield up-down separation
- Full waveform inversion
- Wenlong Wang, George A. McMechan, 2015, Comparison of two algorithms for isotropic elastic P and S vector decomposition, Geophysics, 80, no. 4, T147-T160.
- Wenlong Wang, George A. McMechan, 2015, Vector Domain P and S Decomposition in Viscoelastic Media: 85th Annual International Meeting, SEG, Expanded Abstracts, in press.
- Wenlong Wang, George A. McMechan, 2015, Vector-based elastic RTM: Geophysics, accepted.