Talk:Milford Lee

From SEG Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Adrienne, good question about linking. The Dictionary is a little tricky in linking. Here is what you put: [[Vibroseis]]. Two things to notice. If you go to the page itself, you will see it says Dictionary in the far left tab. To compare, on this page it says Page in the top left tab (to the right of Discussion). When you see this tab say Dictionary, you have to add an additional term in front of the term you are linking. This is what you will link: [[Dictionary: Vibroseis or vibroseis|vibroseis]]. This is how I would link it. The Dictionary first lets the wiki know you mean the Dictionary, and after the colon copy the page name from the page, in this case Vibroseis or vibroseis. The pipe, |, I use means that what comes after will be displayed. So instead of the whole page name showing, just vibroseis would show up. This is how it will look when it is completed.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ageary (talk) 17:55, 1 October 2014 (CDT)