Fuhao Qin received a BS (1994) in geophysics from the University of Science and Technology of China, an MS (1986) from the Institute of Geophysics, Chinese Science Academy, and a PhD (1994) in geophysics from the University of Utah. He is currently working as a geophysicit at Saudi Aramco. His professional interests are in seismic imaging, seismic inversion, seismic data processing and tomography.
Honorable Mention (Geophysics)
|This geophysics-related article is a stub. You can help the SEG Wiki by expanding it.|
- Contributors, GEOPHYSICS 65(5):1701
- Sun, Y., et al. (2000) 3-D prestack Kirchhoff beam migration for depth imaging, GEOPHYSICS 65(5):1592
- Whaley, J., 2017, Oil in the Heart of South America, https://www.geoexpro.com/articles/2017/10/oil-in-the-heart-of-south-america], accessed November 15, 2021.
- Wiens, F., 1995, Phanerozoic Tectonics and Sedimentation of The Chaco Basin, Paraguay. Its Hydrocarbon Potential: Geoconsultores, 2-27, accessed November 15, 2021; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281348744_Phanerozoic_tectonics_and_sedimentation_in_the_Chaco_Basin_of_Paraguay_with_comments_on_hydrocarbon_potential
- Alfredo, Carlos, and Clebsch Kuhn. “The Geological Evolution of the Paraguayan Chaco.” TTU DSpace Home. Texas Tech University, August 1, 1991. https://ttu-ir.tdl.org/handle/2346/9214?show=full.