Category:Geophysical monograph series
The SEG Geophysical Monograph Series are concise works by one or two authors that have strong tutorial value. These books are paperbacks, usually compact in size. Wiki articles in this category represent entries or concepts that were originally launched citing the SEG publication.
Titles in this series (and concepts in this category) are:
- Fundamentals of Gravity Exploration © 2012 - Thomas R. LaFehr and Misac N. Nabighian
- First Steps in Seismic Interpretation © 2011 - Donald A. Herron
- The Misadventures of Interpreter Sam © 2009 - Donald A. Herron
- Edge and Tip Diffractions: Theory and Applications in Seismic Prospecting © 2008 - Kamill Klem-Musatov, Arkady M. Aizenberg, Jan Pajchel, and Hans B. Helle
- Fundamentals of Geophysical Interpretation © 2004 - Laurence R. Lines and Rachel T. Newrick
- The Microtremor Survey Method © 2003 - Hiroshi Okada and Koya Suto
- Reflection Coefficients and Azimuthal AVO Analysis in Anisotropic Media © 2002 - Andreas Rüger
- The Boundary Element Method in Geophysics © 2001 - Shi-zhe Xu
- Theory and Application of Spectral Induced Polarization © 1998 - Yanzhong Luo and Guiqing Zhang
- A Handbook for Seismic Data Acquisition in Exploration © 1997 - Brian J. Evans
- Fundamentals of Seismic Tomography © 1994 - Tien-when Lo and Philip L. Inderwiesen
- Inversion of Magnetotelluric Data for a One-Dimensional Conductivity © 1992 - Kenneth P. Whittall and Douglas W. Oldenburg
- Analysis of Least-Squares Velocity Inversion © 1989 - Fadil Santosa, William W. Symes, and Raymon L. Brown
- Pitfalls Revisited © 1982 - Paul M. Tucker
- Pitfalls in Seismic Interpretation © 1973 - Paul M. Tucker and Howard J. Yorston
- Elementary Gravity and Magnetics for Geologists and Seismologists © 1971 - L. L. Nettleton
Pages in category "Geophysical monograph series"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.