Caroline Win is with CGGVeritas Services (UK) Limited, Crawley, West Sussex, U.K.
Best Paper in Geophysics 2013
Michael Warner, Andrew Ratcliffe, Tenice Nangoo, Joanna Morgan, Adrian Umpleby, Nikhil Shah, Vetle Vinje, Ivan Štekl, Lluís Guasch, Caroline Win, Graham Conroy, Alexandre Bertrand received Best Paper in Geophysics Award for their paper Anisotropic 3D full-waveform inversion
- Michael Warner, Andrew Ratcliffe, Tenice Nangoo, Joanna Morgan, Adrian Umpleby, Nikhil Shah, Vetle Vinje, Ivan Štekl, Lluís Guasch, Caroline Win, Graham Conroy, and Alexandre Bertrand (2013). Anisotropic 3D full-waveform inversion, 78(2), R59-R80.
- SEG Honors and Awards Ceremony in Official Program and Exhibitors Directory, SEG Denver 26-31 October 2014 p.36-49.
- Whaley, J., 2017, Oil in the Heart of South America, https://www.geoexpro.com/articles/2017/10/oil-in-the-heart-of-south-america], accessed November 15, 2021.
- Wiens, F., 1995, Phanerozoic Tectonics and Sedimentation of The Chaco Basin, Paraguay. Its Hydrocarbon Potential: Geoconsultores, 2-27, accessed November 15, 2021; https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281348744_Phanerozoic_tectonics_and_sedimentation_in_the_Chaco_Basin_of_Paraguay_with_comments_on_hydrocarbon_potential
- Alfredo, Carlos, and Clebsch Kuhn. “The Geological Evolution of the Paraguayan Chaco.” TTU DSpace Home. Texas Tech University, August 1, 1991. https://ttu-ir.tdl.org/handle/2346/9214?show=full.