I like the addition of the Sandbox, Mr. Geary. A great learning environment for SEG contributors!
- Thanks Isaac. I didn't get the chance to play in one enough as a child. Remember though, sign your posts! Ageary 15:57, 23 January 2014 (CST)
- Good start on the consortia page, Andrew. Let's think about how the content is displayed once you get through all those universities. Ifarley 13:17, 7 March 2014 (CST)
- I would like to second that. The Consortia page will be a great addition.JohnWStockwellJr
- Many page views here, Mr. Geary. If you're new to the wiki and have questions, feel free to add them below. It's just as simple as hitting that edit button in the top right. Ifarley 13.38, 10 February 2015 (CST)
- Enjoying today's presentation, Andrew. 14:08, 9 March 2015 (CDT)
Andrew, Sorry to miss your show on Monday. I was traveling back from vacation.
Feel free to use my quote from the wiki chat about using SU as AGS and GDC.
I see you added SEAM to the open data page. I am back making some updates today after a long rest. I have some more pictures of new zealand projects.
- We missed having you. The Evolve program, a new program for our students, had requested that I add the data. SEAM also requested that we pull one of the data sets on the page (see history). Glad to have you back making updates! Andrew (talk) 15:03, 12 March 2015 (CDT)
- I see you removed the links to the wiki page http://wiki.seg.org/wiki/SEAM_Phase_I_2D_classic_subset, It looks like there are new links that allow you to download the same things. I see there are links to the vsp data, which I did not provide. I do not know if I had a copy of the vsp. Do you know why Seam request you pull the dataset? I agree the SEAM should be grouped together.
- I do not know why they requested us to pull the dataset. Cori Stallings asked us to take it down. There has been some confusion about how the wiki works in regards to permissions granted with open data. Isaac and I have since had a discussion with Cori that has helped her understand better the role of the wiki. I am not sure if she would allow the dataset to be up there now, but I have taken it down (as well as the page you linked) for the time being. Andrew (talk) 10:22, 19 March 2015 (CDT)
I have been doing a bit of editing on the pages with unformatted equations. I just edited the Impedance page and went to link the Admittance page to it and I notice that the admittance page has unformatted equations but does not appear in the unformatted equations list page . Does matthallbot (I am assuming is a script) run automatically and if not when was it last run? Can it be rerun so I can get some idea of how much work there is still to do. Any chance it can be edited to exclude the pronunciation section of the articles(i.e. the first words in the Impedance page are non-ascii and should not be converted to Latex ) ? Chrisdinneen (talk) 00:22, 21 July 2015 (CDT)