I like the addition of the Sandbox, Mr. Geary. A great learning environment for SEG contributors!
- Thanks Isaac. I didn't get the chance to play in one enough as a child. Remember though, sign your posts! Ageary 15:57, 23 January 2014 (CST)
- Good start on the consortia page, Andrew. Let's think about how the content is displayed once you get through all those universities. Ifarley 13:17, 7 March 2014 (CST)
- I would like to second that. The Consortia page will be a great addition.JohnWStockwellJr
- Many page views here, Mr. Geary. If you're new to the wiki and have questions, feel free to add them below. It's just as simple as hitting that edit button in the top right. Ifarley 13.38, 10 February 2015 (CST)
- Enjoying today's presentation, Andrew. 14:08, 9 March 2015 (CDT)
Andrew, Sorry to miss your show on Monday. I was traveling back from vacation.
Feel free to use my quote from the wiki chat about using SU as AGS and GDC.
I see you added SEAM to the open data page. I am back making some updates today after a long rest. I have some more pictures of new zealand projects.