A presentation to the SEG IQ Earth Commitee by William Harbert in 2012 is a good overview of the data.
To download, see instructions below.
There are several papers that have used this data archive. the link to one paper is:
Seal integrity and feasibility of CO2 sequestration in the Teapot Dome EOR pilot: geomechanical site characterization.
Data available to the public
The RMOTC Website says:
- The data contained on this CD is non-proprietary. Its intended use is for scientific research, testing and demonstrating software, training end-users, and as an exploration/production analog.
- For more information, please contact:
- Connie Wallace, Business Development Manager
- 307.233.4800 extension 4846
- [email protected]
- To discuss testing opportunities or request additional information, please provide your contact information below or contact our Business Development Team directly.
How to download
There are two ways to download the data:
- You can download from the open.source.geoscience amazon server:
To download tar file of well logs, formation tops, post stack migrated data click here Data includes well logs in LAS format, 3D post stack migrated data, Word doc with processing sequence, word doc with 3D four corners, 3D horizons To download the 3D filterred migration click here To download the 3D preprocessed cmp gathers at smooth surface click here To download the 3D unprocessed shot gathers click here To download the 3D dmo velocity text file click here
- You can contact RMOTC directly to get login account to download the data by clicking here.
- links to papers that need to be uploaded from my directory Documents/teapot_papers