Create the page "Paraffin" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- ...s, components of bitumen that are soluable in carbon disulphide but not in paraffin naphtha.273 bytes (35 words) - 17:55, 31 May 2017
- “guitars” made out of paraffin tins. He picked one up5 KB (792 words) - 13:35, 17 October 2016
- ...ontecorvo conducted experiments in slowing neutrinos with buffers (such as paraffin), which led to research on induced radioactivity and nuclear fission.<ref>5 KB (807 words) - 14:52, 16 August 2016
- ...s, components of bitumen that are soluable in carbon disulphide but not in paraffin naphtha.214 bytes (29 words) - 17:55, 31 May 2017
- ...is still highly profitable and has a bright future as a producer. The high paraffin content in this oil does have benefits in that it makes an excellent feedst ...r portion of the production which is particularly waxy in the yellow-black paraffin content, consistent with the basin. In order to transport, it has to be hea10 KB (1,521 words) - 17:50, 12 May 2021
- ...more than 60% paraffinic content and the middle east runs between 25%-30% paraffin. Oil and natural gas corporation limited has made India’s small sector of8 KB (1,176 words) - 18:27, 17 December 2021
- ...ing Oilfield] is the largest producing oil area in China. The crude oil is paraffin based with a high wax content, high freezing point, and a low sulfur conten8 KB (1,192 words) - 17:17, 11 May 2022