Create the page "Casing Design" on this wiki! See also the search results found.
- ...m his first assignment minutes after Salvatori hung up his coat. He was to design and build a borehole differential thermometer with an accuracy of 1/1,000 o ...y to couple it to the ground was by placing it in a hole within a six-inch casing full of water, so the geophone's diaphragm would move freely with varying w34 KB (5,564 words) - 18:39, 4 November 2016
- technologies like through-casing resistivity and marine KMS. Horst collaborated in the design of the first multichannel5 KB (806 words) - 11:46, 23 February 2015
- overcame variations in casing conductivity to allow electrical logging through the well casing6 KB (857 words) - 14:41, 17 October 2016
- ...ging. He developed new instruments and circuitry for determining cement to casing bonding and for determining rock properties useful in formation evaluation. ...worked a year for General Electric Company in Schenectady, New York, as a design and application engineer. After joining Mobil Zemanek attended evening clas4 KB (604 words) - 12:34, 17 January 2014
- ...ified into different categories based on their design geometry or utility. Design geometry refers to how the well is drilled. Utility refers to the well’s === Design Geometry ===11 KB (1,649 words) - 14:11, 4 January 2018
- Performed after the well has been completed, or after the casing, tubing and perforations have been applied, well fracturing has evolved ove ...al properties and in-situ stresses Those properties are use to make a Frac design which can help us to have an idea about the geometery of the fracture such4 KB (648 words) - 11:36, 25 April 2020
- === Casing Design === ...tors saved 10% of the well time in comparison to the previous three-string design. <ref name=":4" />15 KB (2,175 words) - 22:30, 13 December 2021