North Sea Norne field
These two datasets are provided by Statoil and its partners ENI and Petoro, and hosted by the Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet (the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, or NTNU). It consists of:
- Reservoir simulation model in Eclipse.
- All wells in the E-Segment including well logs.
- Oil rates, water rates, and gas rates are available for each well.
- Production data for each well up to 2004 are given for history matching purpose.
- 4D seismic data in 2001 is used as base case and two monitors in 2003 and 2004 - (full, mid, near and far offset seismic data in inline and crossline sections).
- Interpreted horizons such as oil-water contacts for 2001, 2003, and 2004 and faults.
License terms, which are basically by-attribution, non-commercial, can be found on the NTNU website.