Make your mark, learn to edit and expand the SEG Wiki today!
- Volunteer - explore current volunteer opportunities with the SEG Wiki and join a growing community spreading knowledge to the world.
- Ten things you can do to get started
- Publish your own user profile page
- View all the help articles
The SEG Wiki's main mission is to supply scientific materials to the geoscience community and the public through online books, tutorials, geoscience articles, and biographies of key geoscientists.
- SEG's two best-selling books are provided open and free of charge on the SEG Wiki: Encyclopedic Dictionary of Applied Geophysics and Seismic Data Analysis.
- The Knowledge tree is the gateway to a collection of scientific, mathematic, geophysical, and geological information for the student and professional. In addition, bi-monthly geophysical tutorials published in The Leading Edge are made available on the wiki.
- The wiki captures the history of the exploration geophysics discipline through hundreds of biographies that also highlights important contributions from the founding members of SEG and women in geoscience. The wiki also catalogs SEG award winners.
- Email the SEG Wiki team at
wikiseg.orgwith your questions and comments. Connect with us on Twitter @SEGWiki and Facebook.