Geobiology (sometimes the Broader term for Geomicrobiology) is the interdisciplinary study of the interactions of (micro)organism and earths materials which inlcude; soli, minerals, rocks, the atmosphere, and the hydropshere.
what is Geobiology
Patterns and process in Geobiology
Geomicrobiology in Real Life
Geomicrobiology in Nature
New Horizons in Geobiology
Other closely related articles in this wiki include:
- Genetically modified organism #external links
- Dictionary: pattern recognition
- Earth system science
Relevant online sources to this wiki article include:
- The home page of Penn State Brandywine, the home of the EARTH 100 wiki article writers!
- Encyclopedia of Earth - one of the sites I want you to explore to look for supporting articles.
- You should also search the websites for NASA, NOAA, USGS, EPA, and the National Geographic Education Encyclopedia.
- Please DO NOT list the long URLs here! Let the user hover over text to get to a website (such as the examples provided above).