SEG's publications program helps the Society fulfill its mission of promoting the science of geophysics and the professional development of geoscientists by disseminating information about geophysical research and applications through a variety of channels. These articles represent a selection of products produced by Publications.
Pages in category "Publications"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 210 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Wave equation in cylindrical and spherical coordinates
- Waveshapes as hydrocarbon accumulation thickens
- Weathering and elevation (near-surface) corrections
- Weathering corrections and dip/depth calculations
- Weighted least-squares
- Well-velocity survey
- Wiener (least-squares) inverse filters
- Wyrobek’s refraction interpretation method